Join Our Team…
Let Your Day’s Work Enrich Someone’s Life.
Northeast Residence, Inc. (NER) is looking for committed, responsible, and energetic individuals who like to work with people. The people we serve are looking for staff who are dependable, compassionate and are willing to work with them to help them live their best lives, encouraging and supporting them to be the best person they can be.
Check out the job listings and apply for a job.
What Northeast Residence offers YOU:
- Quality, paid training
- Full-time maintenance team that cares for properties
- Northeast Residence provides vehicles to transport individuals
- Well-maintained properties and vehicles
- Generous PTO
- Staff are paid for meal-times and provided meals
- Staff appreciation events
- Earn double pay on recognized holidays by the company
- Northeast Residence regularly promotes from within
- Earn differential pay for working certain types or combinations of shifts
Benefits offered at Northeast Residence:
- Full-time (at least 30 hours per week): Northeast Residence pays 100% of the cost of basic Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance for all full-time employees. Northeast Residence pays a portion of Medical Insurance. Dental and Short-term Disability insurance are offered. Full-time employees are eligible for PTO, Holiday Pay, Incentive Pay, Referral Bonuses, and Scholarship Program.
- Part- time: Eligible for PTO, Holiday Pay, Incentive Pay, Referral Bonuses, and Scholarship Program.
All Northeast Residence employees are eligible:
- a non-profit discount from many cell phone providers including Verizon and Sprint.
- to sign up for a 403B retirement plan at any time.
- to join the Minnesota Catholic Credit Union after one year of employment with us.
- to apply for our annual scholarship if you’re regularly scheduled to work at one of our programs.
- for student loan forgiveness because of the company’s non-profit status.
- to have hours worked count towards continuing your CNA certification.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to pass a background check required by our licensing regulations
- Morning short shifts, generally 2-3 hours per weekday, most start at 6:00 am
- Afternoon shifts, generally start between 2:00 pm and 4: 00 pm and end between 9:00 pm and 10:00 pm
- Sleepover shifts, generally start at 10:00 pm and end at 6:00 am or 7:00 am, at times an morning shift is also a part of the position
- Awake night shifts, generally start at 10:00 pm and end between 6:00 am and 8:00 am
- Every other weekend shift work 7 to 16 hours on Sat and Sun.
- Weekend relief, is one weekend per month that may include hours Friday afternoon to Sunday night (typically there is one paid sleep over during that shift and one night you may leave to sleep in your own bed).
Click here to see the job descriptions at Northeast Residences.
If you are an existing employee, you can view training events here.